wxGUI Data Catalog
The Data Catalog
is a wxGUI
for browsing, modifying and managing GRASS maps.
Data Catalog allows you to:
- browse GRASS locations and mapsets in the current GIS directory
- browse GRASS 2D/3D raster and vector maps
- rename, copy, move and delete GRASS maps including reprojection between different locations
- drag and drop maps for copying and moving
- searching and fitering maps using regular expressions
- display map in current location
- show metadata of maps
Figure: Data Catalog integrated in wxGUI.
Some operations (copying, renaming, deleting) are by default enabled only within the current mapset.
To allow changing data outside of your current mapset, you need to press Unlock
button in Data Catalog toolbar.
When renaming, copying or deleting maps outside of Data Catalog, you need to reload
the current mapset or entire database, because it is currently not synchronised.
Anna Petrasova, NCSU GeoForAll Laboratory
Tereza Fiedlerova, OSGeoREL, Czech Technical University in Prague,
wxGUI Data Catalog source code
Latest change: Friday Mar 25 13:37:12 2022 in commit: 7d79d826ddaeaeb10d1fe962ce0208dd10eec360
Main index |
GUI index |
Topics index |
Keywords index |
Graphical index |
GRASS Development Team,
GRASS GIS 8.2.0 Reference Manual